Burj Khalifa Observation Deck with Dubai Aquarium & More
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- See an unforgettable view of Dubai from the observatory deck of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa
- Head up to the tower’s 124th and 125th floor in just 35 seconds onboard the world's fastest elevator
- Take a look through the telescopes and spot famous landmarks like Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and more
- For an unique experience, combine your visit to Burj Khalifa with various combo options available like Cafe Treats, Dubai Aquarium, Mission 828 VR, Burj Club Rooftop and many more!
- Marvel at the impressive bird’s-eye view of the city from the 152nd, 153rd and 154th floor
- Visit the museums of Al Shindagha and Etihad and get to know how UAE has developed over the years
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
A visit to Burj Khalifa's observation deck on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floors is a must-do for every visitor in Dubai. No need to wait in line - booking your Burj Khalifa tickets in advance allows you to go straight to the elevator to ascend the world's tallest tower at 10 meters per second. Once at the top of Burj Khalifa, enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai's skyline, desert, and ocean through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Make sure to use the telescopes provided for close-up real time views of the areas below. Venture outside into the open-air terrace and enjoy a more clear perspective of the sweeping views of Dubai. Have an even greater time and pair your Burj Khalifa tickets with add ons like Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Al Shindagha & Etihad Museum, Dubai Marina, Dubai Boardwalk Fountain Show, and more. After your day, take a moment to look through the souvenir store at the top, where you can shop for friends and family back home.
Things to note
General Health & Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Buying tickets online is required
- Keep a social distance of 2 meters apart
- Contactless payments are required
- Social distancing will be maintained inside the floors
- Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, and our staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within At the Top
At the Top, Burj Khalifa Precautionary Measures:
- Rigorous sanitization routines will be implemented at all touchpoints
- For sanitization and cleaning we are strictly using materials which are approved by Dubai Municipality
- Touchless sanitizers are placed in different location
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- Staff temperature will be checked regularly
- Staff will maintain high level of personal hygiene
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa and its subsidiaries follow strict guidelines and rules of social distancing imposed by the Authorities in Dubai and the UAE, and have actively taken reasonable measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- You are kindly requested to follow all these rules and guidelines diligently to sustain a healthy and safe place in this unique environment
- Your participation as well as the participation your family members in the attractions will be at your own risk and liability
- At the top, Burj Khalifa and its subsidiaries assume no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any personal injury, illness, death, damages or losses whatsoever resulting from your participation in the attractions
**The above precautions will be changed in case of any new requirements from relevant authorities
- Guests should book in advance to secure a slot as there are a limited number of slots per day
- Check the weather forecast beforehand to ensure that your views won't be obstructed
- Be sure to book the At The Top Sky packages for a more luxurious experience, as it includes access to the Sky Lounge waiting area, priority elevator queue, snacks, one beverage, and a view that's out of this world
- While in Dubai Mall, try other fun things to do like VR Park, Kidzania, and the Dubai Ice Rink Ticket
Q: Is the ticket transferable?
A: No. However, please indicate the lead traveler’s name at the checkout page when booking bulk tickets.
Q: Can I amend this booking?
A: It depends on the package you've selected. Please refer to the package details of the package you've selected for more information.
Q: Do all participants need to present their passports or only the lead traveler?
A: All participants must present their passport to the ticketing counter.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: It depends on the package you've selected. Please check each package's cancelation section for more information.
Q: What is the difference between prime time and non-prime time?
A: Prime time lasts between 16:00 and 18:00 while non-prime time schedule is 08:30 to 15:30 and 18:30 to 23:00. You may check the package details for more information.
Q: How many floors does the Burj Khalifa have?
A: The Burj Khalifa has 163 floors
Q: Is Burj Khalifa a hotel?
A: Burj Khalifa is a mixed-use skyscraper that has dedicated floors for several hotels, restaurants, offices, and other attractions. Meanwhile, surrounding the building is the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa park.
Q: Who owns the Burj Khalifa?
A: Burj Khalifa is owned and managed by Emaar Properties, a real estate development company in the UAE.
Q: Who built the Burj Khalifa?
A: The main contractor of the skyscraper is Samsung C&T.
Q: Where is Burj Khalifa located?
A: The skyscraper is located along Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard in downtown Dubai
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.