Bali Local Food Tour by Lonely Planet Experiences
- Dig into the rich flavors of Indonesia and go on this exciting food tour in Bali!
- Try a variety of local dishes including Babi Guling, the country’s version of roasted suckling pig
- Be guided by a local food expert who will take you to the best eateries on the island
- Enjoy a comfortable and convenient car transfer for a hassle-free day
What to expect
Experience the best travel stories for yourself! Join a local expert and uncover hidden gems on this city adventure hand-picked by the world’s leading travel publisher. Lonely Planet Experiences powered by Urban Adventures bring stories to life in the best-loved cities around the globe. People head to Bali for its beaches, water activities, and majestic temples. But aside from the island’s scenic locations, it’s also home to delectable Indonesian dishes worth trying out. If you’re looking for a fun and flavorful adventure in Bali, you can join this food tour via Klook! You’ll be assisted by a local guide who will take you to some of the best food spots in the area. One of the highlights of your night will be the Babi Guling, Indonesia’s version of a roasted suckling pig! A stop at Bali’s famous Eat Street will also be included in your itinerary before heading home!
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Men should avoid wearing singlets or tank-tops