Evening Desert Safari Tour with BBQ Dinner: Dune Bashing, Camel Riding, and More
- Enjoy traditional activities such as camel riding and henna tattoos
- Experience the thrill of a 4x4 ride on the Evening Desert Safari tour
- End the Evening Desert Safari with BBQ dinner while enjoying a Tanoura and belly dancing show and Shisha
- Get convenient roundtrip transportation from your hotel
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
The Evening Desert Safari is a must-do for any adventure seekers visiting Dubai. Convenient round trip transportation will pick you up from your hotel in a 4 wheel drive and take you out to explore the Arabian desert. Test your balancing skills in an exhilarating sand boarding experience or try out the other many fun activities available for you to do including camel riding, dune bashing and henna painting. Take time to look around and take pictures, this tour is a great opportunity to capture breathtaking views of the desert during sunset. End the night with a Tandora and belly dancing show under the stars while indulging in a delicious BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks and shisha smoking.
Things to note
- As the jeep for the tour can accommodate up to 6 people, booking in a group of 6 will allow your group to have the entire jeep to yourselves without having to share it with other guests
- Bring your camera along to capture the breathtaking views of the desert
- While you are in Dubai, explore boat tour options such as the Jet Ski and Speedboat Tour or hop on a helicopter for an aerial adventure!
Q: When is the pick up time?
A: The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pick up time.
Q: Is the Henna painting available for all genders?
A: No. Due to traditional reasons, the Henna painting only available for female participants.
Q: Can infants join the tour?
A: The age limit varies per package. The Deluxe Evening Desert Safari is available only for participants aged 5+, while the Standard Evening Desert Safari is available for participants aged 0+. Note that ticket requirements vary depending on your child's age. Please check the selected package details for more information.
Q: How many people can the jeep accommodate?
A: The jeep can accommodate up to 6 people. Booking in a group of 6 will allow your group to have the entire jeep to yourselves without having to share it with other guests.
Q: Can I amend the booking?
A: Any amendments must be made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.