Dare to brave the world's steepest zipline!
- Shoot down an incline of 56 degrees – the steepest in the world for a zipline
- With a vertical drop of 600 meters, it's also the world's tallest!
- Experience the thrill of weightlessness for a whole 1.5 to 2 minutes over a 1.8km journey
- Rest assured in Highground Adventures' safety harnesses that meet world-accredited standards
What to expect
A vertical drop of 2,000ft, a 1,800m distance, and an incline of 56 degrees: that's close to two high-speed minutes of weightlessness on the world's steepest, tallest and fastest zip line! Offered exclusively by Highground Adventures, the ZipFlyer takes you across incredible forest greenery with the captivating Mt. Machhapuchchhre (Fish Tail Mountain) in the background as you accelerate to speeds of up to 120kph on your way down. Keep your eyes open, and savor the exhilarating thrill of a near free-fall on one of the world's most extreme ziplining experiences!
Things to note
Additional Information and reminders:
- Weight requirement: 35-125kg
- Minimum age requirement: 12 years and above