Mt. Titlis and Lucerne Full Day Tour from Zurich
- Visit the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland, Mt. Titlis!
- Ride the revolving ‘Rotair’ gondola which offers a 360-degree panoramic view
- Spend 2 hours at the summit of Mount Titlis to enjoy the snow attractions year-round
- Walk on the Cliff Walk, ride the Ice Flyer, or explore the Glacier Grotto
- Enjoy an hour at your own leisure in Lucerne, where you can look around and shop for souvenirs
Most recent review
What to expect
Spend a full day on the magnificent summit of Mt. Titlis and the charming city of Lucerne on this tour from Zurich! Hop aboard an aerial cableway from the Alpine village of Engelberg to the peak of the mountain. Take in the amazing view of a high alpine world of rocks and snow, before arriving at the top of Mt. Titlis where you'll make the most of the two hours enjoying four spectacular attractions. Ride on the Ice Flyer chairlift and look down to the icy depths below, or slide your way down the slopes while snow tubing in the glacier park. Ready your heart and walk along the famous Titlis Cliff Walk for vertigo-inducing views, then explore the glacier cave to take photos of the millions of ice crystals in a frozen underground grotto. Spend the rest of the day in Lucerne where you can walk around or buy some souvenirs. If you want an adventure on the Swiss Alps and some free time to explore Lucerne, book this tour!
Things to note
- Warm clothes, closed shoes and sunglasses are highly recommended