Provencal Markets and Luberon Villages Full Day Tour from Marseille OR Aix-en-Provence
- Book through Klook and go on a full day tour to see Provence’s markets and the Luberon Villages!
- Drop by several hilltop communes, like Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Bonnieux, and L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- Explore each of these picturesque towns and learn all about them from your engaging guide
- Wander the quaint streets of Gordes, considered to be “one of the most beautiful villages in France”
- Browse around a Provencal morning market and purchase some local products if you have spare cash
What to expect
The region of Provence is known for its lush landscapes and its many hilltop communes known as the Luberon Villages. If you’re in Marseille or Aix-en-Provence and itching to go discover the wonders that lie beyond it, then book through Klook and go on a full day tour to see these incredible villages and visit a morning market in one of them! L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Fotaine-de-Vaucluse, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Roussillon, and Gordes are among the towns that you’ll visit and you’ll be able to explore their picturesque streets, see what makes them stand out from the others as well as learn about their respective histories through the riveting stories and insightful commentary of your guide. This adventure is surely going to be worthwhile to any adventurer looking see the most beautiful villages in France, especially for those looking to get acquainted with and immerse themselves in the country’s non-urban cultures and environments.