Kawah Rengganis Private Hiking and Glamping Lakeside Tour from Bandung
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore the valleys, forested craters, and the nearby lake with your friendly English speaking guide
- Many believe that the white sulfur from the spring makes the skin smoother - even better than a trip to the spa!
- Perfect for families and friends, this nature trip will give you the relaxation you need
- Enjoy the convenience and comfort of a hotel pick up and drop off service within Bandung
What to expect
Explore one of the scenic volcanic craters in Indonesia, Kawah Rengganis, on this exciting hiking tour from Bandung. Relatively underdeveloped, the spot stayed hidden from the radar of local and foreign tourists. Kick off your adventure with a convenient hotel pick up from the city that will take you directly to the jump off point of the park. Once there, follow the pebbled pathways and signs in order to find the many attractions around the area. Accompanied by your English speaking guide, the hike will take you to the rain-soaked valleys and craters which are overgrown with tropical plants. Try taking a bath in the natural hot springs before heading to the lake where you can ride a pedal boat across the waters. Enjoy a filling and delicious authentic Indonesian lunch at Sindang Reret before traveling back to the city with a comfortable hotel drop off service.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Hat or umbrella
- Bottled water