Venice Grand Canal Gondola Experience with Skip the Line Service
- Discover the stunning Rennaisance and Modern wonders of Venice on a classic gondola
- Cruise along Grand Canal and pass by panoramic views of Mozart's House, Salute Church, and more
- Admire the incredible architecture of the La Fenice Theatre and Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Benefit from the live commentary of the guide on board about the itinerary and the fascinating history of gondola and gondoliers: you will listen to all about the palaces, churches, and attractions around you! (if option selected)
- Save time and skip the long lines for the world-famous gondola ride when you book with Klook!
What to expect
Enjoy a relaxing stroll along the bricked promenade that takes you to the mysterious canals of Venice, one of the most beautiful places in the world. Discover the magic of the Venetian landmark as you pass under small bridges and secluded riverbanks that make up some part of the Grand Canal. After being greeted by your gondolier, you are guaranteed a safe trip as your cruise along the quiet waters, reaching points of exploration such as Mozart's House and Desdemona's House before moving on to the La Fenice Theatre, world-famous for its high-brow opera productions in the name of Italian theater. Pass through the next waterway to an attractive viewpoint of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace, a modernist's dream for its historic exhibitions of Cubism, Futurism, Surrealism, Metaphysical Painting, and other higher expressions of modern art. Pass by the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana, which offers a stunning view of S. Giorgio's Island, Saint Mark's Campanile and Doge's Palace. Brush up on your Italian history and knowledge with an optional commentary available in 8 languages when you book your vouchers through Klook!