London Pass with 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Activate your London Pass to explore over 80 top attractions, such as Westminster Abbey, and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Enjoy skip-the-line privileges to select sites, including Tower Bridge, London Zoo, London Bridge, and more
- Instantly download your Mobile Pass, valid for up to 10 days
- It comes with a digital guidebook with a list of attractions, their opening hours, directions, and how to get in each one
- Please note that due to COVID-19 circumstances, attractions may have adapted opening times or temporarily ceased to accept London Pass holders. We advise you to check the attractions’ official websites before visiting
Often booked together
Most Recent Review of London Pass
What to Expect from London Pass
Experience sightseeing made easy with the London Pass, providing you access to the city’s most popular sites and activities! Choose from over 80 of the most iconic tourist attractions to explore within the span of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 10 consecutive days depending on the duration of your stay. Grab the chance to walk the aisle of Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, and witness the changing of the guards at the historic Windsor Castle. You also don’t wanna miss out on the interactive storytelling of the city’s dark history at the London Bridge! Get fast track entrance to some of London’s busiest spots such as the family-friendly London Zoo and the Tower Bridge. Looking for hassle-free transportation? The London Pass grants you 1 day unlimited rides on the city’s hop-on hop-off bus. Forget about regular tours with strict itineraries, with the London Pass you’ll get to take control of your own tour schedule and explore the city at your own leisure.
Things to note
London Pass FAQs
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made before a voucher is validated
Q: Can I amend this booking?
A: To change your booking details, please cancel your original booking and make a new one
Q: What attractions are included in the London Pass?
A: Admission to select attractions: 80+ London’s most popular attractions and museums. Please refer to :https://www.londonpass.com/london-attractions/
Q: Do I need the verification code or download the London Pass App?
A: You may present an e-voucher using the Klook app.
Q: Is the Oyster card included?
A: You may add Oyster card only when booking Physical Pass package.