Eureka Skydeck Ticket in Melbourne
See Melbourne from it's highest point!
- Take in unparalleled views of Melbourne at the highest observation deck in Souther Hemisphere
- You'll go up 285 meters in only 38 seconds up 88 floors
- Take in a 360° bird's eye view of Melbourne through the giant glass windows
- Use the 30 view finders and high definition binoculars to spot Melbourne's landmarks
- Take advantage of the free WiFi and audio guide tour for iPhones available for download
What to Expect at Eureka Skydeck in Melbourne
Eureka Tower is a 297.3 meter skyscraper in the Southbank precinct of Melbourne and a definite must-visit on your trip in Australia. Here, you can catch breathtaking panoramic views of the city, spot key landmarks and more!
Soar up 285 meters in just 38 seconds as you ride the fastest elevator in the Southern Hemisphere and have your camera ready to capture the urban scenery from up high.
Up for more of a challenge? Opt for the Eureka Skydeck + Edge option and feel you heart beat faster as you are suspended 300 meters off the ground in a glass cube and see Melbourne like never before.