Secret Food Tour in Lisbon
- Book through Klook and join the Secret Food Tour in Lisbon to discover the city’s best gastronomic offerings!
- Roam the bustling streets of Lisbon’s most traditional neighborhood and revel in its peaceful, charming ambience
- Enjoy munching on scrumptious Portuguese dishes of the highest quality and learn to dine the way the locals do
- Visit the quaint Mouraria neighborhood, the birthplace of Fado, a traditional Portuguese style of string music
- Learn about the city’s history and its ever-evolving culinary culture through the stories of your engaging tour guide
- Cap off this tour by feasting on a mysterious and tasty secret Portuguese dish that can’t be found anywhere else
What to expect
If you’re going on a trip to the beautiful city of Lisbon during your trip to Portugal, then you might want to know that one of the best things that you can do there is to get a sense of the local culture through taste. Book through Klook and join a Secret Food Tour that’ll take you around the city’s most beautiful neighborhoods and its most popular dining hotspots! Your tour guide will introduce you to numerous restaurants, food stalls, and shops where you can feast on a wide variety of the most scrumptious Portuguese delicacies, such as the local cheeses and ham, a tapas meal known as the “petisco”, pastries, a pork sandwich called the “Bifana”, and a secret Portuguese dish that you won’t easily find anywhere else. As you move along trying out delicious food, your guide will share wonderful stories about the city’s history and how its culinary culture continues to evolve. This is definitely a must for any foodie going on a culinary adventure in Portugal’s magnificent capital.
Things to note
- There will be a lot of walking involved in this tour, so make sure to bring comfortable clothing and shoes
- Make sure to bring a camera so that you can take pictures as you move along