Lembongan Reef Cruise by Bali Hai Cruise
Rides, slides and underwater fun
- Board a luxury catamaran and spend the day enjoying Nusa Lembongan's turquoise waters
- Pack your day with fun-filled activities: snorkeling, 'submarine' coral viewing, island cultural walk, 35m slide, and unlimited banana boat rides plus optional diving or aquanauts!
- Feel full and content throughout the day with food and drinks provided, including morning and afternoon tea and snacks plus a delicious international buffet lunch
- Relax in air conditioned comfort, with hotel pick up and drop off included, and an informative English speaking guide
Most recent review
What to expect
A full day of fun for the whole family – above and below the water - at Bali's neighboring Lemongan Island! Run by Indonesia's leading marine tourism company, their 24 years of experience is evident in the effortless care of the whole family's needs. The luxury catamaran cruises daily from Bali to Nusa Lembongan, where you'll moor up for the day so you can swim and snorkel the tropical waters, enjoy unlimited banana boat rides, a cultural tour of the island or the 35-meter waterslide! Plus, if you're feeling really adventurous, delve beneath the waves to explore the underwater world by scuba - even if you're a complete beginner! Or trial the 'aquanauts' to experience walking along the sea floor. When you've worked up an appetite, feast on a delicious buffet served in air conditioned comfort on board.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and waterproof shoes
- Mosquito repellant
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- A set of dry clothes for after snorkeling