Luzhi & Jinxi Water Towns Biking Tour from Suzhou
- Move around Suzhou's water towns of Luzhi and Jinxi aboard a tailored bicycle!
- Escape the crowded city and pass through the pure farmlands and elegant temples
- Cycle through the historic town of Luzhi and capture rural life by the riverside
- Witness the picturesque landscape of Jinxi, lined by the cool, jade-colored waters
- An expert guide is provided to make your journey safer and worth every mile
What to expect
Among the untouched water towns around Suzhou is the well-preserved ancient enclaves of Luzhi and Jinxi. Noted for its typical Chinese water-town features, Luzhi and Jinxi are neighboring suburbs just east of Suzhou proper. Get ready for an amazing bike ride throughout the historic small towns to start your adventure right in China. After meeting with your guide, you will head straight to the long, winding canal that leads to the connecting watery domestics. Journey through the old town of Luzhi and see a gorgeous overview of the peaceful farmlands, pristine temples, and elegant stone bridges. Move on to the picturesque folk neighborhood of Jinxi, a prime location for tourists thanks to the town's panoramic rurals. End your travel with authenticity and insight as you meet and interact with the locals.
Things to note
- Dress appropriately depending on the weather conditions on the day of the tour
- Please wear lightweight, comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes
- Bring sunglasses, sun screen protection, and a hat