Blue Lagoon Snorkeling in Bali With Optional Sightseeing Gate of Heaven Tour
- Book through Klook and visit two of the best snorkeling areas in the beautiful island of Bali!
- The Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun are great snorkeling spots for beginners because of their calm waters
- Take a refreshing dip into these two water wonderlands and discover a variety of underwater treasure
- Marvel at the majestic, tropical marine life and befriend cuttlefish, angelfish, cowfish, and even moray eels!
- Complete your snorkeling activity with a professional documentation
- Enjoy a half day tour to Pura Lempuyang and Tirta Gangga (optional add-on)
Most recent review
What to expect
If you’re visiting the beautiful island of Bali during your trip to Indonesia, then you might want to know that one of the best things to do there is to explore its natural wonders. Book through Klook and experience snorkeling in two of the best swimming spots in the area: the Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun! Dive into the refreshing waters of these wonderlands and discover a variety of underwater gems like colorful reefs and the majestic tropical marine life calling them home. You can even swim alongside adorable cuttlefish, angelfish, cowfish, and even moray eels. If you love the ocean, then booking this activity is definitely a must.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Change of clothes