Taipei Night Market Michelin Food Tour in Ningxia Night Market
- Go on a gastronomic adventure in Ningxia Night Market with this food tour!
- Feast on 5 mouthwatering local dishes from some of the market's hawkers
- Never run out of options at Ningxia, where hundreds of specialty meals and classic favorites await
- Vegetarians are more than welcome to feast on the variety of deliciously healthy options
- Stuff yourself with knowledge of Taipei as well, courtesy of your English-speaking guide
What to expect
Itching to try something new? Join this food tour in Taipei for a taste of unique local dishes! Introduce your palate to delicious food options at Ningxia Night Market, one of Taipei's most frequented night markets, with hawkers included in the Michelin Guide Taipei 2018 Bib Gourmand Selection. Learn more about this outdoor food night market through your English-speaking local guide as he takes you around the most notable hawkers in the area. Sample 5 local dishes of your choice within the market for a flexible dining experience. Kickstart your appetite with a classic Taro Ball, the most versatile food in Taipei cuisine. Eat it with an egg for a suitable starter meal or dip in a soup for your early dessert - mildly weird combinations but totally delicious both ways! Next up is the Karasumi, or more commonly known as the Mullet Roe. This Taiwanese delicacy is baked until rosy red, a color you'll definitely dream of once you're craving for more. For other options, a variety of rice bowls and vegetable meal are available in every stall. Mix and match dishes to get the perfect combination for your taste. For an even more exciting experience, join the tour's Bizzare Food Challenge! Let your local guide do the choosing and try your best to eat three unusual delicacies. Win the challenge and get the "Certificate of Real Local People" award! Immerse yourself in Taipei's food culture through this tour!