Marrakech City Tour
- Explore the dazzling city of Marrakech and discover its unique blend of cultural heritage
- There is a magical effect in its atmosphere of rich history and unique structures
- See the hidden and traditional side of Marrakech in the the ancient walled city of Medina
- Stroll along one of the oldest quarters and discover its inhabitants' medieval way of life and their daily routines
- Walk in the souks at the famous Djemaa El Fna square where tightly packed stalls are are full of goods
What to expect
One of the most dazzling and evocative cities in the world is laid before you on this five hour trip through Marrakech, one of Morocco's most vibrant locales. Explore the walled city of Medina, set apart from the rest of the area, with its imposing reddish walls and dotting holes where ancient archers would fire at enemies. The lanes at Djemaa El Fna square are lined with merchants, as the famous souks there sell an incredible array of wares, from textiles to handicrafts and more. At the old city, you'll see Koutoubia Mosque, which had been built in the 11th century and currently casts an overlooking view on the city. Don't forget to have a taste of the fine local varieties of bread, freshly baked in one of the city's bakeries (at your own expense), before you trek off to the ruins of the 16th century Grand Badi Palace, built under the rule of the Saadi Sultan Ahmed el Mansour. Learn about this palace's history before you visit another one, which would be the breathtakingly beautiful Bahia Palace. This extravagant structure, along with its famous gardens, are considered as one of the most beautiful constructions on Marrakech. Your tour ends with a drop off back at your hotel.