Silk Island Half Day Cruise and Tour by Cambo Cruise
- Cruise along the Phnom Penh riverfront to enjoy the view from the upper deck or down on the main deck
- Pass by the Royal Palace, see the junction of the Tonle Sap, Mekong, and Bassac rivers
- Up the Mekong River, see floating villages and fishing families living on their boats
- Dock at Silk Island to visit silk farms, where you can watch the intricate process of silk being made and purchase from local farmers
- Enjoy a delicious lunch onboard with vegetarian options available, prepared fresh daily with quality ingredients
What to expect
On this half-day Silk Island Lunch Cruise and Tour, enjoy an all-you-can-eat lunch (if selected) prepared on board, just for you. Visit Silk Farms to see silk production from larvae to finished products, a modern temple (pagoda) that is a working monastery, and stroll by plantations. Tour guides will be provided on the island. Full bar, cocktails, coffee available for purchase on board.