The Rembrandt House Museum Admission Ticket in Amsterdam
- Immerse yourself in the life of one of the Netherland’s most famous artists, Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn
- Explore the artist’s well-preserved 17th-century home and workshop right in the heart of Amsterdam
- Take a closer look at an almost complete collection of Rembrandt’s etchings and sketches
- See the exhibitions of contemporaries that were inspired by the works of Rembrandt
- Enjoy daily paint-making demonstrations and etching demonstrations on an antique press
What to expect
Explore the home and workshop of one of Netherland’s greatest artist, Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn! Step into the world Rembrandt created and enjoy a closer look at the museum’s collection of the artist’s etchings and artworks. Learn more about his life and achievements with your complimentary audio guide as you tour his well-preserved 17th-century home and take in the museum’s various exhibits. See the other masterpieces he inspired, created by the artist’s predecessors and pupils. Discover how paint was made in Rembrandt's day during the paint-making demonstration in Rembrandt’s studio and the etching demonstrations to see how an etching is printed on an antique press in Rembrandt’s etching room. Book now on Klook to visit this must-see attraction during your trip to Amsterdam!