Sydney Bike Tour
- Go on a wonderful, easy ride through parks, along the harbor, and past all of Sydney’s iconic sites
- Ride on a super comfortable bicycle, with options of child bikes, baby seats, and trail alongs available!
- Learn more about each and every stop with the commentary of a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- The small group ensures a more personal experience, so you can bike comfortably
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy a comfortable, easy ride throughout Sydney as you go visiting its most incredible sightseeing destinations! Upon meeting your English speaking local guide, you'll head off to see the most famous icons of the city, which include the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour, and Sydney Tower. Head to sightseeing destinations, such as Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, and Parliament House. Discover glimpses into local culture in Chinatown, Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Art Gallery of NSW. While visiting all these areas, your knowledgeable guide will tell you interesting facts about each one, bringing you closer to the city and learning so much more beyond the surface. You'll cap off your tour in a warm, friendly pub, one of the oldest in Sydney, to relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the city.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Camera (you will take in some amazing views)
- Comfortable clothes for riding (some people even wear jeans, so it's not a major requirement)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Water bottle (all bikes can carry about 600ml, and the tour also sells water at low prices)
- Hat (can be worn under a helmet)