Sentosa Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
A thrilling aquatic adventure awaits
- Come experience the exhilaration and adrenaline rush of zipping down water slides at Southeast Asia’s only integrated aquatic and marine life park!
- You can take high-speed water slides, laze the day away drifting on a lazy river, or snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colourful Rainbow Reef.
- For the thrill seekers, challenge your friend on the Dueling Racer - a dueling high-speed competitive plunge to the finish line or head for the Pipeline Plunge to experience dropping through an elevated chute.
- Blast off in the Riptide Rocket - Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster (think rollercoaster on water!).
- For great family fun, cruise down the Adventure River, enhanced with mini tipping buckets, splash buckets as well as water shooters. Float through 14 stunning scenes including a lush jungle garden, a mysterious grotto and an underwater tunnel with a sea of marine life swimming above and around you.
- If that’s not enough, experience karting like no other at Singapore’s first ever underground circuit! Get your combo tickets here
- Adventure Cove Waterpark is closed during the period of P2HA (22 July - 18 August)
Often booked together
Most Recent Review of Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
What To Expect at Adventure Cove Waterpark
Located at Sentosa Island in Singapore, Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster isn’t its only claim to fame! Adventure Cove Waterpark offers 14 thrilling rides and attractions where you can enjoy to your heart’s content, from zooming down the high-speed water slides of Dueling Racer to drifting lazily down at Adventure River; snorkeling with amazing marine animals at Rainbow Reef to wading with friendly rays in the shallows at Ray Bay. Don’t miss to experience the shallow wading pool and playful fountain at Seahorse Hideaway, the open splash pool with twists and turns at Whirlpool Washout, and have a blast at Southeast Asia’s first hydro magnetic coaster at Riptide Rocket.
There’s a wave of fun waiting for the thrill-seeker and nature lover in you, here at Adventure Cove Waterpark in Resorts World Sentosa. Choose from SRV eligible and exclusive packages available for any Singapore resident, add to your shopping cart, and don’t forget that reservation is required after you get your admission ticket!
Things to note
- Life jackets are available in all sizes from the bins around the park
- Please note that all water rides have a minimum height requirement: 107cm, 122cm, or 140cm. Most rides require children under 122cm to be accompanied by an adult
- There are safe management measures in place to ensure the safety of all guests at Resorts World Sentosa. Strict capacity limits at all queue lines are implemented
- To ensure your safety, a reservation after receiving your Adventure Cove ticket is required before you visit
- Resorts World Sentosa is awarded the SG Clean quality mark across the resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, outlets for food and beverages, retail outlets, and convention center.
- The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights the commitment of Resorts World Sentosa to safeguard guests’ and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit SG Clean’s website
FAQs about Adventure Cove Waterpark™
Q: I saw a warning that suggests that some tickets sold by resellers are not valid and will not be accepted. Are the tickets bought from Klook genuine? Will I have any problems at the admission gate?
A: Unlike third party platforms who may hold fraudulent tickets, Klook is an authorized reseller of Adventure Cove Waterpark. All tickets sold by Klook are genuine and will be accepted at the admission gate.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.