Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Half Day Tour
- Enjoy the breeze and city views on the ferry to the Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Have a close look at the famous Statue of Liberty and get in touch with the history on Ellis Island
- Get to visit the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Take wonderful pictures of the iconic New York skyline and landscapes
- Come and create unforgettable memory with your family and friends in this fun tour!
What to expect
Your visit to New York wouldn't be complete without a tour to the Statue of Liberty, a colossal neoclassical sculpture in New York City. This half day tour will take you to a ferry cruise to visit the iconic Statue of Liberty at Liberty Island. See the universal symbol of freedom and democracy which was a welcoming sight for the millions of immigrants in the 1800's. After exploring and learning about the history of Lady Liberty, you'll cruise to nearby Ellis Island. Walk through the now quiet halls of where millions of immigrants were welcomed when they arrived in America and tried to live the American Dream. This tour also gives you easy access to ferry lines with the skip-the-line ticket. Complete your visit to New York City by taking this tour to one of the most historical places of America.