Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck Ticket
- As part of MBS's additional precautionary measures to safeguard the well-being of visitors, please note that you will need to register as a MBS Sands Rewards Member before admission.
- Soak in panoramic views of Singapore's iconic skyline at the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck
- Marvel at the city’s popular attractions like Gardens by the Bay and see the sculptures of the Supertree Grove
- While 200 meters above the ground, capture stunning photos of this large observation deck perched above three towers
- The Skypark Observation Deck will be closed for general admissions at the time stated below.
- *24th, 31st July & 9th Aug 2021: 5pm - 9pm (Last entry to the Skypark Observation Deck will be at 4.20pm)
- *Every Wednesdays & Thursdays: 6.30pm - 9pm (Last entry to the Skypark Observation Deck will be at 5.50pm)
Often booked together
Most Recent Reviews of Marina Bay Sands Skypark
What to Expect at Marina Bay Sands Skypark
Perched on top of the iconic Marina Bay Sands towers, 57 levels above ground, a visit to the Skypark's Observation Deck is a must for anyone looking to get the best view of the city's gorgeous skyline. Enjoy hassle-free access to this popular landmark by booking through the Klook website/app - simply purchase your ticket at least one day prior to your preferred visit date, show your voucher at the entrance, and you're good to go! Drink in uninterrupted views of the busy city while you're 200 meters above the ground, where your eyes will be treated to some the city's best sights, including tourist attractions like Gardens by the Bay and Supertree Grove, stretching all the way out to Singapore Strait. Take unbeatable souvenir shots to commemorate your visit to Singapore at the top of the Marina Bay Sands' trio of towers, which are sure to impress your family and friends back home! Prepare to be amazed as you watch the sun setting at dusk, painting the clear skies with bright splashes of colors, then stare at the twinkling lights coming from the skyscrapers surrounding you. After capturing multiple pictures from the Skypark, come on down to the 1st floor Event Plaza to enjoy the Spectra Light and Water Show which happens every 8:00pm and 9:00pm daily with an additional 10:00pm show on Fridays and Saturdays.
Things to note
- After capturing multiple pictures from the Skypark, come on down to the 1st floor Event Plaza to enjoy the Spectra - Light and Water Show which happens every 20:00 and 21:00, daily with an additional 22:00 show on Fridays and Saturdays. Suspended from 8 Feb until further notice due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus
Marina Bay Sands Skypark FAQ
Q: Can I cancel or amend this booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made for this activity.
Q: How do I check booking status?
A: Your booking will be confirmed instantly after payment completion. If you did not receive the voucher, please click Ask Klook for further assistance.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.