Hyderabad Salar Jung Museum and Nizam Museum Day Tour
- Visit Hyderabad's Salar Jung Museum and Nizam's Museum on a journey into history
- Take a trip back in time to see how one of India’s former ruling monarchs lived
- Behold the vast, world class collection of art at the Salar Jung Museum and learn about ancient civilizations
- Visit the Nizam’s Museum and explore the ancient lives of Nizams and rare souvenirs and mementos of the past
- Enjoy mouth watering Hyderabadi delicacies for lunch
What to expect
Embark on a tour of discovery in two of Hyderabad's museums: Salar Jung Museum and Nizam's Museum. Your tour begins with a pick up at your hotel, and your first stop is Salar Jung Museum. One of three National Museums, this museum holds one of the largest one-man antique collections in the entire planet. A tremendous array of artifacts from ancient civilizations all the way to the first century are housed within it. After lunch at a popular Hyderabad restaurant, you'll head to the Nizam's Museum, which is famous for artifacts from the history of the city. Gifts, souvenirs and more from the silver jubilee celebrations of Osman Ali Khan, the last Nizam of Hyderabad, are displayed in the museum, telling a story of history not just of the city but also of the time's culture and political atmosphere. Your tour ends in the afternoon, and you will be dropped back off at your hotel.