[Special Price] Borobudur and Prambanan Temple Trip
See two UNESCO-listed temples in one day!
- Explore Borobudur and Prambanan Temple in one day to see two of Yogyakarta's finest sightseeing destinations!
- Explore the Borobudur Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built in the 9th century
- Visit Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple compound in the whole of Indonesia
- Enjoy convenient hotel pick up and drop off that will safely take you to your destination and back
- Book your local SIM card and pick up upon your arrival at the Adisutjipto International Airport (JOG)
- Travel hassle-free between your hotel/accommodation and the airport with these convenient airport transfers or book your own private car charter to explore Yogyakarta at your own pace
What to expect
On this 9-hour adventurous trip to Borobudur and Prambanan in one day, you will get to see the best of Java highlights and dive right into the island’s nature, history and culture. Start with an early hotel pick up, hop into a comfy air-conditioned vehicle and head to Borobudur, a UNESCO-listed Mahayana Buddhist temple and the largest Buddhist temple in the world. Hop back into the vehicle for a speedy transfer to another major attraction – the beautiful temple of Prambanan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the largest Hindu temple complex in Indonesia. Choose between a fun join in or private trip for a more tailored Borobudur and Prambanan Temple experience.