The TOP Komtar Penang Skywalk
- Enjoy the breathtaking bird’s eye view of Penang Island from an open-air platform at the highest point in George Town, The Top Komtar Tower
- Face your fear of height with a thrilling walk (249m above ground) at the Window of the Top central attractions: Penang Rainbow Skywalk and Observatory Deck
- Enjoy an array of fun activities at The Top Komtar Penang's largest indoor theme park and enjoy discounts on the combo tickets and packages available
- Explore the Tech Dome housing with over 120 interactive science and technology exhibits
- Maximize your day by visiting other attractions like the Jurassic Research Centre and Top Boutique Aquarium
- Dine at The Top View Restaurant at level 68 and try the popular English afternoon tea set or some tapas food and cocktails
What to Expect at The TOP Komtar
If you are looking for the ultimate fun destination in Malaysia, The TOP Komtar in Penang is the place to be! This indoor theme park is situated at Komtar Tower in Jalan Penang, George Town, Penang Island, Malaysia, and houses a myriad of themed attractions that will surely give you endless fun and learning experiences! To help you easily explore the largest indoor theme park, the attractions are categorized into two sections: Window of the Top and Adventure of Avenues.
Climb to the top of the highest iconic entertainment tower building in Penang and experience the thrill of looking down on the city from the height of 816 feet above sea level! Discover the Window of the Top where you can see the popular Penang Rainbow Skywalk and Observatory Deck. The Penang Rainbow Skywalk is an open-air deck on level 68 with a U-shaped glass walkway offering a 360-degree view of Penang and the north coast part of George Town where Pulau Tikus, Gurney Drive, and the coastline of Tanjong Tokong is located. The Observatory Deck, on the other hand, is an indoor air-conditioned attraction at level 65 that also features a glass walkway where visitors can challenge themselves to face their fear of heights with a true walk-on-air experience!
Aside from the Penang Rainbow Skywalk and Observatory Deck, The Window of the Top is also the location to find attractions like Coco Cabana Bar & Bistro, the Pot of Gold, Lucky Horseshow Chair, and Upside Down Musical Orchestra. Complete the experience with a visit to the Avenue of Adventures featuring Tech Dome, the one and only Science Discovery Centre in George Town, and other exciting attractions like 7D Discovery Motion Theater, DanceOki, Dragon Regatta, Jurassic Research Center (Jurassic Park), Magic Mirror Maze, Musical Carousel, Ocean Explorer, and Tongkat Ali King!
Things to note
Hygiene Control and Precautionary Measures:
- MySejahtera Check-Ins
- Temperature screening station before entering the activity
- Facilities sanitization every 2 hours, daily
- Visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the activity
- Visitors are strictly required to wear a face mask
- Supervise 1-meter social distancing
- Limit visitor entry
- Visitors will not be sharing the lift up to Rainbow Skywalk. Families will be ushered one at a time