City Diving: Asia’s Deepest Diving Pool in Taiwan
- Get to experience Asia’s deepest diving pool at 21m deep for yourself!
- Learn how to dive or practice your diving skills without having to leave the city
- The Divecube Hotel is the first of its kind to have a pool that spans at least 7 floors in depth
- Try out the underwater shipwreck adventure, an artificial shipwreck display that looks like the inside of a ship
- Good for divers of all skill levels - those with no prior training in diving and experienced divers
What to expect
Take a dive in the deepest pool in Asia located in the heart of the city at Taichung, Taiwan. The pool is inside Divecube Hotel - the first of its kind to have an indoor diving area perfect for those who want to practice freediving and scuba diving without having to leave the confines of the city. The pool spans seven floors deep, and is 21 meters (69 feet) deep. Inside the pool, you'll get to try out the 'underwater shipwreck adventure' - an artificial display that was created to look exactly like the inside of a ship. You can also explore the artificial coral reef cave system through a tunnel-like labyrinth if you're up for it! For an even more unusual experience, there are six large windows located throughout the pool, allowing divers to peer out from underwater and get to see the views of Taichung! The best part? You don't even have to be a certified or professional diver to try it out - divers of all skill levels are encouraged. They'll even provide all equipment for you, and if you don't have a wetsuit, no need to bring one, just your regular swimsuit! The temperature is regulated at a comfortable 30 degrees Celsius, making for a comfortable swim!