Art Central 2021 VIP @ HKCEC Hall 3G, with Lead Partner UOB
- This is a dedicated private page for Art Central 2021 Nominated VIPs. For assistance, please contact our VIP Relations team at email@example.com.
- Art Central VIP visitors are invited to preview the Fair on 19 May 2021, and will receive priority access throughout our public dates, 20–23 May.
- All visitors are required to pre-register for a two-hour time slot to attend the Fair.
- Art Central 2021 will take place at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Harbour Road Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Most recent review
What to expect
Art Central, a cornerstone event of Hong Kong Art Week, showcases the next generation of talent from Asia’s most innovative galleries alongside distinguished artists from around the world. Presented in partnership with UOB, Art Central 2021 takes place 20 – 23 May 2021 (Preview 19 May) at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Now in its sixth edition, Art Central has established itself as an international platform for pushing boundaries in contemporary art and experimentation and is recognized as a place of discovery for seasoned collectors and new buyers alike. The Fair provides a platform for museum-quality artworks from more established names to be exhibited alongside cutting-edge works by emerging artists across different mediums.
The strong gallery line-up is complimented by a dynamic four-day programme that includes large-scale installations curated by André Chan, and a renowned talks programme in collaboration with the Fair’s long-standing Education Partner, the Asia Society Hong Kong Centre.
In 2021, Art Central is introducing timed-entry. Visitors can choose from the following session times:
- Wednesday 19 May [Preview]: 2-4 pm / 4-6 pm / 6-8 pm
- Thursday 20 May: 2-4 pm / 4-6 pm / 6-8 pm
- Friday 21 May: 2-4 pm / 4-6 pm / 6-8 pm
- Saturday 22 May: 11 am-1 pm / 1-3 pm / 3-5 pm / 5-7 pm
- Sunday 23 May: 11 am-1 pm / 1-3 pm / 3-6 pm
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Harbour Road Wan Chai, Hong Kong
For more information about galleries, talks and programming, please visit www.artcentralhongkong.com
- Visitors are invited to book one session per day. Booking of multiple sessions on the same date will be rejected by the organiser.
- For safety and security reasons, all visitors and their belongings may be subject to inspection before entering the show premises.
- Backpacks, suitcases and trolleys of any size are not allowed.
- Press and promotional photography and filming will be taking place within the Fair, attending the Fair implies your permission for your image to be used.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted within the Fair.
Health and Safety
We are following the guidance of the Hong Kong Government and working closely with the HKCEC to ensure that your experience at Art Central 2021 is safe and worry-free. Please read our safety policy and regulations below.
Access to Art Central
- Entry to the fair is confirmed by advance booking and is free upon registration.
- Before entering, all visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code or leave their names, contact numbers and the dates and times of their visits. Timed-ticket entry will allow for measured visitor flow.
- We are running timed entry system, based on two hour slots to ensure all visitors have a comfortable visit.
- Due to venue capacity restrictions, we may not be able to accommodate late visitors so please arrive during your selected two-hour timed entry session.
- All exhibitors, staff and visitors will complete a daily health and safety screening temperature check. Everyone will be asked to provide forward contact details in the event test and trace is required.
The venue and capacity
- All persons must wear a face mask at all times.
- Hand sanitation will be available throughout the venue.
- Capacity has been reduced to in line with current government guidelines.
- Daily environmental cleaning and disinfection is conducted.
- Do note that we will be passing visitors personal data (subject to visitors giving their consent at checkout) to Art Central for visitors to receive updates on events and promotional materials.