Houfeng Bikeway & Great Art Tour
An energetic day of biking, art and cake-making!
- Grab a bike and ride along the 4.5km Houfeng Bikeway, complete with a thrilling tunnel
- Visit Chang Lien-Cheng Saxophone Museum and National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts to get a taste of Taichung's art scene
- Throw on an apron and have a go at making your own sun cake at a DIY cake class
- Hotel transfers, lunch, plus all rental gear and baking equipment are included
What to expect
Exercise both your physical and creative sides in the unique Houfeng Bikeway and Great Art Tour. You will start your day with a bike ride that spans 4.5km, including a 1.2km venture through a tunnel, as well a crossing over the iconic Dajia steel bridge. After a morning of intense biking, the Chang Lien-Cheng Saxophone Museum will allow you to relax and will give you an insight into the intriguing history behind one of the most loved instruments. After lunch, the National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts will give you time to digest its vast collection of both domestic and foreign artworks, spread out over 24 galleries. Hopefully the art museum will give you some creative inspiration for the final activity of the day: a sun cake-making class!
Things to note
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes plus bring sun and insect protection for the biking parting of the day