【Instant Confirmation】Huangpu River Cruise（Qingjiang Line）
See Shanghai's famous riverside attractions
- Experience a day on the Huangpu River, the best place to view the old and new Shanghai
- Enjoy a flexible cruising time and choose to sail in the morning, afternoon or at night!
- See the many attractions in modern Pudong and the historic Bund on either side of the river
- Why not arrange a bike tour and see the whole modren Shanghai？！
- Don’t miss the magical Shanghai Disneyland Resort！
- Discover the relics of Shanghai’s ancient past by exploring Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and Fengjing Ancient Town!
What to expect
Go on a cruise along the Huangpu River and get an extraordinary view of the Bund and the surrounding areas. With a fully flexible ticket, turn up at a time that's most convenient for you, go to the port and just present your voucher to get on board. The cruise starts from the Bund and will cruise along to view the most popular sights along the Huangpu River such as the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Shanghai International Convention Center, Jin Mao Tower, International Finance Center, the Shanghai Center, and more (there are way too many to mention!) You can go any time of day and get to treated to different sights of Shanghai in the morning, afternoon or evening! This tour is a great introduction to the beautiful city, perfect for first-timers in Shanghai!
Things to note
- The best time to go? Take an evening cruise to see Shanghai's iconic buildings lit up at night!