Discover Seoul Pass
- Feel the ultimate convenience with a pass that doubles as admission ticket to top attractions and a transit card!
- Get free access to a selection of 42 tourist attractions with the Discover Seoul Pass
- Enjoy a discount ticket of 35 tourist attractions within 24/48/72 hours
- Equip yourself with T-Money which can be topped up and refunded for any remaining balance
- Valid for non-South Korean passport holders only
- Limited Offer: Book now as there are only 6,000 passes available
- Get the newly released 2020 Seoul Plus Edition that comes with more benefits at the same price
What to expect
Created by the Seoul Tourism Organization and Seoul Metropolitan Government, the Discover Seoul Pass makes sure visitors to the South Korean capital get the full Seoul experience, seeing its most prominent landmarks and tourist attractions with ease and flexibility. The pass functions as both admission ticket and transportation top-up card. Using the T-money function, top up the card for easy transportation to and from the different landmarks and recover any unused balance in cash once your visit has ended. Visit a variety of historical sites, from palaces to shrines, including the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, the Coreana Cosmetics Museum, the Museum Kimchikan, and more! Amusement locations include MBC World, Trickeye & Ice Museum, and SMTOWN to name a few. This is the best and most efficient way to see the best sights in Seoul, with options of 24, 48, or 72 hours of adventure around 42 different attractions, all with one card!