Hampi Half Day Bicycle Tour
- Go on a historic journey to the beautiful ruins of Hampi on a scenic cycling tour for a day!
- Enjoy a delicious Indian breakfast at a local restaurant to energize you for a remarkable ride ahead
- See the last great ancient temples and royal residences built with Islamic design and architecture
- Learn about Hampi's religious practices at the Virupaksha Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Capture the carved comic strips telling the magical story of Ramayana at the Hazara Rama Temple
- See local life, culture, and arts upon your visit to Hampi Bazaar, Hampi's shopping and dining haven
What to expect
Bask in the tropics as you quietly stroll through the beautiful scenery enveloping the beautiful ruins of Hampi! If you're looking into a relaxing scenic route to spice up your journey in Southern India, this half-day bicycle tour is perfect for you. Hop on your rental bike and start exploring the former imperial capital's unique temples, ragged architecture, and royal chambers. Let your expert guide get you around the city as he keeps you grounded and curious as you go. Witness an interesting mix of Islamic and Hindu influences that dominated the city. Visit the Sasivekalu Ganesh, a wonderful first entry to Hampi's carnival of ruins. Be enthralled by its unique female statues and amazing carved architecture with an Islamic touch that still holds up today. Move on to the Hazara Rama Temple, another stone carving classic that tells the magical story of the famous Ramayana epic. Learn about the women of Vijayanagara Empire during your stop in Queen's Bath, a popular chamber for women in power engaging in aquatic sports. Other famous sightings include a religious route toward Krishna Temple, Narashima Image, Bada Vilinga, the Underground Shiva Temple, and many more. Don't forget to take home a souvenir when you visit the popular Hampi Bazaar, a shopping and dining haven situated at the heart of the city.