Bangkok's Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Immerse yourself in Thailand's unique culinary heritage by joining this fun, four-hour food tour in Bangkok
- See the city's busy nightlife as you visit famous local food places at night via the iconic Tuk Tuk!
- Sample some of the country's most popular dishes, such as Pad Thai and Ann Guay Tiew Kua Gai
- Take in a gorgeous view of the city as you sip on a glass of chilled beer at a hidden "Secret Bar"on a rooftop
- Explore the busy Flower Market and check out a temple at night with a stop at the Reclining Buddha Temple
Most recent review
What to expect
Go beyond the usual Bangkok tourist traps and get a chance to immerse yourself in the city's unique culture and culinary heritage with this four-hour food tour at night. Meet up with your tour guide and group at exit 2 of Sam Yan MRT station, then hop on one of Thailand's iconic three-wheeler Tuk Tuks and begin your exploration! Your first stop of the night is at a North Eastern Thai restaurant for a delectable sampling of Som Tum and Lab Moo. Further eat your way into Bangkok's vibrant local life with a visit to a Michelin-recommended restaurant by Bib Gourmand, the Guay Tiew Kua Gai, for a taste of their incredible fried noodles. Explore Pak Klong Talad next, a 24-hour market in the city that's overflowing with aromatic and vibrant flowers. See the locals as you walk its crowded aisles with your guide, and maybe have a chat with some of the vendors while you check out the gorgeous bouquet. Head to the nearby Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha,) one of the must-visit temples in the city for first-time visitors! Marvel at the stunning sight of the Golden Buddha and the pagodas all lit-up as your English-speaking guide tells you about the temple's history and cultural significance. Once you're finished exploring the temple, it's time to take a break at a nearby "secret" speakeasy bar on a rooftop. Recharge your energies with a delicious serving of Pad Thai at the Michelin-starred Thip Samai Pad Thai to pair your beers with (non-alcoholic beverage options also available,) before the tour concludes and you get dropped off back at your hotel in the Bangkok city center.