Go Bangkok Bike Tour
- Bike through Bangkok's maze of busy streets and immerse yourself in the local culture and traditions
- Meet the Muslim and Chinese communities of Thailand at the Old Customs House and Chinatown
- Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, with small group sizes that allow for an intimate experience
- Relax in the Go Tours HQ after biking and enjoy a refreshing drink for free, or pay extra for some beer!
- Choose the package that fit you well, enjoy the bike tour and lose Calorie
Most recent review
What to expect
Get the experience of a lifetime by joining this bicycle tour of Bangkok, which takes you to cultural hotspots and popular tourist landmarks. Meet up with your tour group at the Go Bangkok Tours HQ, then head towards your first stop - the Old Customs House, which used to be the first location visited by ancient travelers of the past. Now known for its bright and vibrant Muslim culture, you'll get to acquaint yourself with the country's Muslim residents during your visit. Pedal towards the Holy Rosary Church, the oldest in the city, followed by the bustling Chinatown, where you'll learn all about its history and background as you follow your English-speaking guide through its busy streets. Pass through the Chao Phraya River and take in the smells and sights of the local market, filled with fresh fruits, vegetables, and blooming flowers, as you cross the river and marvel at the pristine blue river bordered by the tall skyscrapers. Stop by the Princess Mother Memorial Park, a memorial park for the Princess Mother Srinagarindra filled with gorgeous flower gardens and exhibitions. See the examples of classic Thai architecture when you visit Wat Prayoon, Wat Kalayanamitr, and Wat Aroon temples, before you travel back to the Go Bangkok Tours HQ for some refreshing drinks before the tour concludes.