Pizza Making Course in That's Amore, Rome
- Take a cooking class at That's Amore, a restaurant in the heart of Rome that offers only authentic Italian food
- Learn how to make pizza from scratch with the freshest ingredients from an Italian chef!
- Enjoy your homemade pizza after the class with some complimentary bruschetta, drink and dessert
- Enjoy a small cooking class (limited to 12) where you can freely interact with the instructor and ask questions
- An authentic 90 minutes cooking experience for you, your friends and family!
Most recent review
What to expect
Located in the heart of Rome, just steps away from the gorgeous Trevi Fountain, there's no place better to learn how to make this iconic Italian dish - pizza! With guidance from a professional instructor in English, you'll learn all the basics and secrets involved to get a delicious and authentic Italian pizza. Mix, knead and roll out the dough with your own two hands before topping it with only the freshest of ingredients and baking it in a traditional wooden stove. A mouthwatering aroma will fill the room as the pizza cooks, but the wait will be worth it when you can enjoy your very own pizza with some delicious bruschetta, a tasty dessert and even a refreshing drink! Make the most of your time in Italy with a cooking class in Rome to enjoy by yourself or with some friends or family!