River Cruise by WaterB
A different way to see the city
- Journey through time as you sail along the routes taken by cargo bumboats
- Learn how Singapore grew from a small trading port into a modern metropolis
- Marvel at the city's beautiful scenery and skyline as you travel past iconic sights
- See Raffles' Landing Site, Fullerton Hotel, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands and more!
- Book our highly anticipated Dining Cruise now!
- Enjoy dinner and take in the sights and sounds of our bustling metropolis along the Singapore River
Most recent review
What to expect
See the busy Singapore from a new angle as you embark on a delightful boat cruise that will introduce you to the city’s exciting urban present as well as its interesting past. Once a busy trading waterway to the shophouses at Boat Quay, Singapore River has since transformed into a relaxing scenic route evoking memories of Singapore’s early days. Hop on the boat at Fort Canning Jetty and sail past key city landmarks including Riverside Point, Parliament House, Asian Civilizations Museum, Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and more. Listen to onboard commentary and learn interesting facts about the city. You will be able to get off at any of the 7 jetties at Clarke Quay, Marina Bay or Boat Quay to continue your exploration of Singapore.