2D1N Ninh Binh Tour with Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Trang An from Hanoi
- Learn about the early days of Vietnam as Hoa Lu was the country’s capital during the 10th and 11th centuries!
- Enjoy a relaxing sleep at Tam Coc Little River Bungalow to get the boost you need for your next adventure
- Marvel at its stunning architecture of Dinh King Templet hat withstood the test of time
- Experience the convenience and comfort of hotel pick up and drop off service within the Old Quarter
- You'll also enjoy a filling and delicious Vietnamese lunch buffet at a local restaurant
Most recent review
What to expect
Are you looking for an educational and immersive nature trip outside Hanoi? Then, you're in luck! Book this two-day tour at the beautiful and scenic former capital of Vietnam, Hoa Lu! Located just 130 kilometers away from the city center, this ancient city is one of the most visited places in northern Vietnam. Nestled along a beautiful river, the old city is surrounded by lush green rice fields and picturesque limestone mountain edges where you can explore with your bike! Kick off the tour with a quick meet up with your guide or a convenient hotel pick up service within the Old Quarter. Then, you're good to go! Your first stop will be the temple dedicated to King Dinh. After that, you'll explore the chambers of Am Tien Cave with your group. Exploring the area will surely make you hungry, so you'll have a satisfying and filling Vietnamese lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. Make sure to try the delicious noodle soup and fresh spring rolls during your meal. Then, you'll enjoy a boat trip that will take you around the breathtaking lakes in the area. The next day, you'll visit the tallest pagoda in Southeast Asia, the Bai Dinh pagoda. Another delectable lunch will follow before you visit Trang An. Make sure not to miss out on snapping Instagram-worthy photos as you explore the Skull Island, where the movie "Kong" was filmed. Your English-speaking guide will accompany you for the entire trip to make sure that you enjoy and have a better understanding of each location that you'll visit. So book now and enjoy a two-day tour filled with fun and adventure outside Hanoi!