The Queen's Gallery Ticket at Buckingham Palace in London
- Book an admission ticket to The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace in London!
- Appreciate exhibitions that are comprised of treasured items from the Royal Collection
- Get to see plenty of art and various treasures with your family and friends
- Explore several themed exhibitions for an all-around fulfilling experience
What to expect
Book an admission ticket to The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace to explore a permanent space where items from the Royal Collection are displayed. This wonderful gallery is located in a chapel that was bombed during World War II and was first opened in 1962. It has recently been redeveloped with over 450 pieces of fascinating treasures and more. Enter this essential site at Buckingham Palace now for a fulfilling trip in London!
Things to note
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- You’ll need to wear a face covering when enjoying all indoor spaces during your visit. Visitors are required to bring their own face masks
- A one-way route has been implemented in order to maintain social distancing measures
- In order to secure the safety and wellbeing of visitors and staff some small parts of the exhibition such as the Millar Learning Room where social distancing cannot be guaranteed are closed
- The number of people allowed at a time has been reduced
- Multimedia guides and headphones are cleaned twice before each use
- Hand sanitiser stations have been made available