Warwick Castle, Shakespeare’s England, Oxford, & The Cotswolds
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Travel back 1,100 years of history with a visit to one of England's most iconic medieval castles
- Visit the picturesque timbered house of William Shakespeare in the small town of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Witness the beautiful rolling hills of the Cotswolds dotted with traditional villages
- Explore Oxford, one of UK's most idyllic university cities, and discover why its the City of Dreaming Spires
What to expect
Set your sights on an immersive journey through Great Britain's top attractions: Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's England, Oxford, and the Cotswolds. On this 4-visit tour, discover the charms of old English neighborhoods in Warwickshire and Oxford, all of which are dotted with traditional villages and countryside views that made rural England an attractive choice for tourists. We will drive through the beautiful English countryside of the Cotswolds. The first stop of the tour is Warwick Castle, once a great medieval fortress on the banks of the river Avon. Visit William Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon, a quaint medieval market town in the Midlands, where the legendary writer spent his childhood in a picturesque half-timbered house. Move on to another a series of medieval villages perched on the Cotswolds before concluding the tour in Oxford. The famous university city is home to the prestigious Oxford University and other landmarks such as the Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum, and the Sheldonian Theatre. This tour is designed for first-time visitors in Britain who are looking into its rich history and culture.