Desaru Fruit Farm and Fireflies Tour with Seafood Dinner
- Learn more about Malaysia’s tropical fruits and plants when you book this tour around Desaru Fruit Farm
- Taste many delicious locally grown tropical fruits and honey as you explore the area with your English-speaking guide
- Gaze at the dazzling lights of the fireflies as you cruise through the mangroves
- Wrap up the tour with an amazing seafood dinner at the popular Sungai Rengit Seafood Restaurant
- Get a private transfer to get around within Johor Bahru
What to expect
Explore the lush farmlands of Johor Bahru in the most comfortable and hassle-free way — a fun join-in tour at Desaru Fruit Farm! Kick off the adventure with a short briefing with your English-speaking guide who will share fun facts of each fruit that you'll spot in the area. Learn more about the abundant and diverse range of tropical fruits that can only be found in Southeast Asia such as cermai, rambutan, and the polarizing durian. Marvel at the history and science behind farming when you visit the Agricultural Gallery. After that, you'll visit a mini zoo and a crocodile farm. Exploring these destinations will surely make you hungry, so relish a delightful and filling seafood dinner at the famous Sungai Rengit Seafood Restaurant. Then, wrap up the tour with a relaxing cruise through a mangrove forest to gaze at the mesmerizing fireflies.