Onsen Hot Pools Experience in Queenstown
- Treat yourself to the relaxing Onsen Hot Pools in Queenstown, situated on a cliffside overlooking breathtaking alpine scenery and views of the Shotover River
- Choose between an Original Onsen Indoor Soak, or The Garden Outdoor Soak Experience - both ideal for individuals or small private groups
- Each of the 14 classic cedar-lined hot pool spas are heated to approx. 38.3 degrees, and are infused with 100% Earth Minerals, rich in magnesium to naturally detoxify the body and mind
- Indulge in a complimentary drink and snack whilst you relax during your 1-hr soak
- A complimentary shuttle service is offered, so you don't have to worry about anything else!
- Throughout the facility there are changing rooms and all pool rooms are equipped with their own shower so you can rinse off before and after your soak
What to Expect from Queenstown Onsen Hot Pools
Visit the Onsen Hot Pools in Queenstown for a unique and relaxing spa experience. Make your own way to the spa by car or taxi, or choose to hop on board the complimentary shuttle bus service and be whisked away to this paradise. When you arrive, take a dip in the private cedar-lined hot pools and enjoy a breathtaking view of Shotover River. Bring your friends and family and bask in the spa's tranquil atmosphere together. This is the perfect activity for those looking for a much-needed escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.