Hanoi Film Photography Tour
- Capture Hanoi's local culture and off the beaten track spots with a film camera
- Learn about the history of photography and how film cameras flourished in the city during the old days
- Receive gift packages after the tour such as handmade posters, a photography guide book, and more!
- Enjoy a filling snack and coffee at one of the popular cafés in the Old Quarter of Hanoi after the tour
What to expect
Go back in time and experience how it feels to take photos with a film camera on this four-hour photography tour. Capture the vibrant streets and lanes of Hanoi's Old Quarter and discover each site's cultural and architectural history. Head to places like Saint Joseph’s Cathedral, Sword Lake, Hang Be Market, and an old French inspired flat. It's undoubtedly a travel photographer's dream to explore the most scenic and significant landmarks and structures of the city. Take the opportunity to photograph the magnificent sights with a nostalgic film camera. For those who are staying within the area, the guide will pick you up from your hotel while those who are staying outside the Old Quarter will meet everyone at Little Plan Café. Learn more about photography and how it flourished in Vietnam from your English speaking guide while visiting each location. Then you'll get the opportunity to do some street photography along Phu Doan and Bat Dan. After the entire experience, you will receive awesome souvenirs like a film roll keychain and printed copies of your best shots.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Comfortable clothes and footwear