Strawberry Picking Experience and Seoul Day Trip
- Pick the freshest strawberries you can find and take home some of them for your friends and family to enjoy!
- Explore the beautiful scenery of Nami Island, the setting of the Korean drama 'Winter Sonata'
- Take photos at the Pocheon Art Valley, the filming location of popular Korean dramas like 'Legend of the Blue Sea'
- Visit one of the most popular shooting scenes of Korean drama, movies and advertisements: The Greem
- Immerse yourself deeply in the romantic Light Festival held seasonally at the Garden of Morning Calm
Most recent review
What to expect
There's no other place in the world that offers the freshest, juiciest strawberries than South Korea. With the water and soil particularly clean, the country sets the perfect conditions for strawberries to grow, plus, they're cultivated using eco-friendly methods! On this experience, you'll visit a local strawberry farm, pick the fresh produce straight from the vine, and savor them as you enjoy the scenic views. Choose from two packages — one of which takes you to the beautiful Nami Island and the Pocheon Art Valley, while the other takes you to The Greem and the Light Festival at the Garden of Morning Calm. If you want to get a taste of South Korea, particularly the country's juicy strawberries, then this delectable trip is for you!
Things to note
- It's recommended that you purchase travel insurance before booking this trip