Lombok Wildlife Park Ticket (For Domestic Travellers ID Card and KITAS Card Holders)
- See up to 45 unique species 195 animals at Lombok Wildlife Park!
- Meet Valent, Tessy, Luky, and Sonya - the friendly orangutans at the zoo park and Kaka & Kiki, Orangutan's babies.
- Make reptile handling fun for your kids as you pose for pictures while holding a snake and an iguana
- Experience bathing an adult elephant as a family and discover innovative ways of cleaning up the gentle giants
- Explore the park's interactive attractions and try other immersive animal handling activities
- Special price available for Indonesian ID/KITAS holders and foreigners by booking through Klook!
What to expect
The island of Lombok is best known for its beaches, reefs, and rich marine ecosystem. One look at its white sand shores brimming with cerulean waters and you'll instantly know why tourists flock this Indonesian paradise. But Lombok has a lot to offer, more so its undiscovered natural wildlife. Catch a glimpse of its local exotic animals at Lombok Wildlife Park! Housing over 45 species of 195 animals, Lombok Wildlife Park lets visitors interact with each and every animal through their various experiences and attractions. Bring the whole family for a meet and greet with the animals in the zoo and get your photos taken with parrots, elephants, reptiles, and all kinds of animals! With professionally trained staff always nearby, you'll never have to worry about your children's safety. Have them experience touching live animals and feel their excitement as the whole family explores each and every attraction. For a better experience, book the Breakfast Set for a chance to dine next to elephants. Get your tickets now for this weekend's family holiday!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Non-slippery shoes