River Seine Lunch or Dinner Cruise
Gourmet dining on a Paris river cruise
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Embark on an unforgettable gourmet cruise on the River Seine in Paris
- Choose a lunch or dinner cruise, with a choice of carefully curated menu and even champagne
- Take a moment to relax and see Paris's sights from a different perspective
- Awaken your senses with amazing views, fabulous service, and exquisite cuisine
- See Notre-Dame Cathedral, Musée d'Orsay, Louvre, le Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower, and more top Paris attractions!
What to expect
Get a unique experience of Paris by taking a cruise along the Seine, while enjoying traditional French cuisine. Board the La Marina boat, located on Quai Anatole France, just steps from the Musée d'Orsay. You'll be welcomed aboard the boat-restaurant with an unforgettable lunch or dinner cruise along the Seine in Paris. Select your choice of menu using only the freshest ingredients, prepared by experienced chefs. Through the large windows of La Marina, you will be able to admire the Seine and the famous bridges of Paris, such as the splendid Pont Alexandre III and the romantic Pont des Arts. Among the great landmarks located along the banks, you will have a breathtaking view of the Île de la Cité with its Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie, the Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre. You can admire the Grand Palais, one of the most iconic monuments of Paris, which hosts many exhibitions, and also see le Palais Bourbon, which is home to the Assemblée Nationale. At night, gaze on a magnificent view of the illuminated monuments along the Seine including, of course, the magnificent Eiffel Tower lit up at night. In the boat's cozy and intimate surroundings, enjoy a romantic or relaxed dinner in a warm atmosphere, savoring a traditional French meal prepared with seasonal produce, and drinks provided depending on the package.