SeaWorld Orlando Ticket with All Day Dining
Play well and eat well at SeaWorld Orlando
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Play well and eat well at SeaWorld Orlando theme park and aquarium with the All Day Dining ticket!
- Go on thrilling rides, visit exhibits and watch marine animals up close: polar bears, sea turtles, Shamu and more!
- Dine at any of the park's 7 restaurants all day long until closing time!
- Children get to have their own healthy and delicious meals and enjoy the park in full!
What to expect
Discover some of the world’s most interesting marine animals and dine to your heart’s content with the SeaWorld Orlando One Day Ticket with All Day Dining. SeaWorld in Orlando is the perfect setting for a rewarding family day with its over 30 family friendly attractions. Here, you can go on thrilling rides, watch shows, attend educational exhibits and engaging shows and more. Loads of unforgettable acquaintances await as well: see polar bears, dolphins, sea turtles and many more. The engaged day is sure to get you famished — and here’s where the best parting comes in. Your one-day ticket to SeaWorld comes with all day dining. Yes, you’ve read that right. You will be able to enjoy sumptuous meals at any or all of the park’s 7 restaurants all day long until closing time!
Things to note
- For important safety information at SeaWorld Orlando, please click here
- Please note: To help ensure guests have a safe and fun experience at the park, manage park capacity and maintain physical distancing, all guests are required to make a reservation prior to visiting. After purchasing a ticket, please visit the official website to the Ticket Holder Reservation section; provide your day of travel and the ticket barcode number on your voucher. You may make reservations for up to 6 people at a time
- You must bring both your reservation and tickets to the park for entry. Children under 3 do not require a reservation or ticket for entry