Covid-19 Swab Test by BP Healthcare Group in Kuala Lumpur
- Need to get tested for COVID-19? Get a PCR Test done quickly and effectively at a BP Healthcare Group branch
- Allow certified and registered nurses to conduct the swab test for you in PPE suits with compliance to the latest SOP
- Test result will be available around 24 - 36 hours after sample collection
- No appointment is required, COVID-19 swab test service is at a first come first served basis
- Multiple BP outlets to choose from for your convenience within Kuala Lumpur - choose to get tested at the BP Healthcare branch in OUG, Cheras, Kepong, or Medan Tuanku
- Choose the most convenient methods and outlets to do RTK/PCR test, available for drive-thru, home visit and in-clinic
- This voucher is available for BP Healthcare walk in covid test only. Strictly no cancellation and refund for this voucher under all circumstances
What To Expect at BP COVID-19 Swab Test
Need to get screened for COVID-19? Book an appointment to get a PCR Swab Test done safely and efficiently at one of the many BP Healthcare Group branches in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Simply present your Klook voucher upon arrival and get tested by certified nurses equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs). Pick the BP outlet of your choice from the many options available around Kuala Lumpur!
Things to note
FAQ about Covid-19 Swab Test
About BP Healthcare Group
- With over 120 locations across Malaysia, BP Healthcare Group provides comprehensive health care in all disciplines to cover the needs of medical practitioners, hospitals, and corporate clients. From basic health screening packages to specialized healthcare services, you know you’re in the good hands of the professional staff at BP Healthcare Group.
What method of COVID-19 screening does BP Healthcare use?
- BP uses the RT-PCR COVID-19 test, the gold standard as recommended by WHO, FDA and IMR. There are many types of COVID-19 tests available, but the RT-PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) tests has an accuracy rate of 99% and is the most reliable type out there.
How much does a swab test cost?
- A RT-PCR test typically costs between RM300 - RM450 depending on the facility you visit. The test at BP Healthcare is priced at an affordable price of RM240 and you can get an extra 10% off when you book on Klook!
How long does it take to get the result?
- The test results shall be ready within 24 to 36 hours upon sample collection. Your test results will be sent to you via email.
I have doubts with the COVID-19 test result obtained by another lab and I wish to get myself tested in BP. Can I get an explanation regarding the Covid-19 test results from you?
- Yes, absolutely. BP's doctors and frontliners are well trained and educated to provide such explanation. Consult the medical professional assigned to you to clear any doubts you may have!
Do I need to make an appointment for my COVID-19 Test?
No, you don’t have to! Once you place your COVID-19 test booking on Klook, simply head to the BP centre with your voucher within the opening hours of the outlet.
What are the opening hours of BP Healthcare outlets?
- Monday - Friday: 730AM - 5PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8AM - 1PM
- Refer to the BP Healthcare website for more information on the latest outlet opening hours.
What is your coverage area? Is it only within Klang Valley?
Besides BP centres within Klang Valley, you can also book your walk-in PCR test at branches in other states such as Penang, Johor Bahru and more! We now provide nationwide swab test testing coverage. Click here to get tested at a Selangor branch (Subang Jaya, Seri Kembangan, Klang (Taman Bayu Tinggi), Kajang, Taman Megah, Rawang, or Glenmarie Shah Alam).