Jeep Safari Experience at Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur
- Add excitement and thrill to your vacation in Jaipur and visit Ranthambore National Park
- Hop on a jeep or canter and prepare to see the park’s most famous residents: the Bengal tigers
- Admire the beauty of the Ranthambore and see other wild animals including wild boars, crocodiles, and more!
- Enjoy hotel pick up and drop off services for a hassle-free visit to the national park
What to expect
If you’re passionate about nature and wildlife, one country that you should visit is India. This humble country is home to over 100 national parks dedicated to protecting hundreds of wild animals and various flora and fauna. One standout among these parks is the Ranthambore National Park. It was a former royal hunting ground that is now the residence of Bengal tigers! If you’re heading here soon, best to book this safari adventure via Klook! You’ll hop on a jeep or canter and wander around the national park in search for its famous residents. Aside from the fearless tigers, it is also known to have other wild animals, including crocodiles, wild boars, bears, and more! Make sure to bring your favorite camera because these animals are surely a sight to behold. Hotel round trip transfers are included for a stress-free day.
Things to note
- Bringing a camera is recommended if you enjoy photography as the experience is full of great places where you can take amazing shots