Luljetta's Hanging Gardens Spa Day Pass
- Experience the first and only hanging gardens and spa in the Philippines located in the heart of Antipolo City
- Enjoy the amazing facilities of Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens while also savoring the picturesque view of Laguna de Bay
- Choose from a variety of packages that are sure to pamper you from head to toe
- Savor their delicious meal after your treatment, and finish it off with their famous rice cake Find out how you can get a discount on the luljetta’s hanging gardens entrance fee and what to expect in our spa guide
- This activity is open dated and is valid on any date after the booking has been made
What to Expect at Luljetta's Hanging Gardens Spa
If you’re looking for a quick getaway from Manila but don’t want to go too far, there’s a little resort in Antipolo City that you can visit! Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens is a charming property known for its spa treatments and relaxing facilities that are sure to give you the pampering that you need. You can book any of their services via Klook and gain access to their amazing amenities including a sauna, heated jacuzzi, a hydro-massage pool, and infinity pools that can give your body the rest it deserves. If you want to level up your experience, you can also try their massages and body scrubs for the ultimate spa day! If you’re feeling hungry after enjoying Luljetta’s facilities, you can also opt to devour a delectable meal before you leave. Just make sure to bring a friend or loved one along and share this experience together!
Things to note
- To have that full Luljetta Hanging Gardens experience, we highly recommend the Comfort or Rejuvenate package!
What To Bring:
- Proper swimwear (strictly no denim or colored shirts)
- Change of clothes
- Extra cash