Morning Boat Ride And Ganga Aarti Experience In Varanasi
- Set out on a morning journey to one of the most sacred places in India, the mystic city of Varanasi
- Elevate your spirituality through a walking tour around the Ghats of the city and its centuries old buildings
- Get to witness the mesmerizing ritual of the Ganga Aarti along the Ganges River during the sunrise
- Enjoy a boat ride along the sacred river and bask in the stunning sceneries of the city and its vibrant cityscapes
- Develop a new sense of being at the end of the tour as you learn the culture and history of Varanasi
What to expect
Embark on a journey to one of the most sacred places in India - the city of Varanasi. Revered as one of the oldest living cities in the world, experience the rich culture and history surrounding the city that marked its importance in Hinduism and Jainism. Witness the breathtaking sunrise on the the horizon as it radiates its light amongst the colorful buildings, ashrams, and cityscape along the Ganges River. As the sun rises in Varanasi, you will be experiencing 1 of the 5 rituals performed for the worship of the sacred Ganges River called the Ganga Aarti. See groups of young pandits, Brahmins and sadhus, draped in saffron robes waving incense sticks or holding large flaming lamps while exerting intricate and extravagant movements and emitting devotional chants and hymns. After encountering the sacred performance, enjoy a morning boat ride around the Ghats of the city and marvel at its mesmerizing views. Cap off your spiritual adventure with a casual stroll along the various Ghats of Varanasi to complete your visit to India’s most divine city.