[Skip-the-Line] Universal Studios Hollywood Express and VIP Ticket in Los Angeles
- Go behind the scenes and see where Hollywood movies are made when you embark on the legendary Studio Tour
- Try a new adventure this summer with the Jurassic World™ - The Ride, based on the blockbuster film series
- Enter The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to explore the iconic Hogwarts castle and visit the shops of Hogsmeade
- Explore theme park rides, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants, and cinemas
- Save your time and avoid all the long queues at the attractions with your Express or VIP admission tickets
- Enjoy the well-designed VIP tour further inside the park as well as exclusive meals offered at the VIP restaurant
- In connection with your purchase of Universal Hollywood products and your visit to Universal Hollywood including Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood, please be advised that you must follow Universal Hollywood’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Hollywood cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Hollywood, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Hollywood, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Hollywood terms of service(including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/web/en/us/terms-of-service
Most recent review
What to expect
If you're planning a visit to Los Angeles' famous Universal Studios Hollywood and want to make the most out of your day there, it's best to book either the Universal Express Pass or the VIP Experience ticket. Hate waiting in long lines and wasting time queueing up? Save all that energy and skip the queues to your favorite rides and attractions with a Universal Express Pass, which will grants you a one-time express entry to each ride, attraction, and seated show! If you're craving for an even more elaborate Universal Studios Experience and simply want to experience it at its fullest, the VIP ticket is definitely for you. You don't just get one-time express entry but unlimited express access to all attractions in the park, access to all VIP lounges and restaurants, an expert guide to tour you around, visits to movie sets on the VIP trolley! Feel like royalty at Universal Studios as you are escorted around the area to the front of the line at rides and the front of the house at shows. Get exclusive backlot entry and explore areas within the park that aren't open to the general public. You'll also get valet parking plus delicious meals of breakfast and lunch at the VIP lounge and dining areas. This private and one-of-a-kind experience is best for those who wish to feel like stars! What are you waiting for? Attractions such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, DreamWorks Theatre, and more await you at the iconic Universal Studios Hollywood!
Q: What are the nearby restaurants?
A: Take 5 Grill is 87.79 msDodger Dogs is 98.89 msWetzel's Pretzels is 0.21 kms
Q: How long does it take to reach from Hollywood Burbank Airport?
A: It is 6.51 kms from the Hollywood Burbank Airport and will take approx 16 mins by cab, 26 mins by bike.
Q: What is the nearest train station?
A: The nearest train / subway station is Universal City Station at 0.86 kms and will take approx 4 mins by cab, 4 mins by bike.
Q: What are the nearest Attractions?
A: Close Attractions to Book: Go Los Angeles Explorer Pass is 2.28 KmsMadame Tussauds Hollywood Ticket in Los Angeles is 4.18 Kms